7.50R15 Michelin X Mine D2
OUR PRICE / PCS
In our stock:
Terms of delivery:
Brand / model: Michelin X Mine D2
Ply / star rating: ★
Load index / kg:
Speed index / mph / kph:
Tread depth, 32nds / mm: 58/46
Country of origin: Romania
PDF doc: DOWNLOAD
New 7.50R15 Michelin X Mine D2 tire
This rugged Michelin® super L5R traction radial designed to give maximum protection in severe hard rock quarries, underground mines, scrap and solid waste applications.
THE BENEFITS OF MICHELIN® XMine D2 RADIAL TIRES
- Exceptional Performance: excellent traction and flotation; outstanding stability; enhanced operator comfort; less vehicle damage
- Excellent Productivity: resistance to impacts and cuts means fewer flats
- Low Operating Costs: long-lasting, even-wearing tread pattern; durable with low rolling resistance for efficient fuel economy; easy to repair
- Increased Productivity: the ultra-deep L5 rock tread with massive buttressed shoulders and sidewalls provide resistance to damage in severe operating conditions.
- Maximum Comfort and Machine Protection: the Michelin® radial design helps protect valuable machine components while giving operators a smooth, comfortable ride. It eliminates the need for expensive foam/poly fill or chains.
- Long Tire Life: the combination of multiple steel belts, cut-resistant rubber compounds and a heavy-duty casing means fewer flats.