18.00R25 Michelin XHD1
OUR PRICE / PCS
$ 2 500
In our stock:
Terms of delivery:
New 18.00R25 Michelin XHD1 tires
The deep-tread Michelin® radial tire designed for haul trucks operating in demanding job conditions where traction and protection are required.
With the Michelin XHD1, you will get:
- Aggressive, self-cleaning deep tread for maximum traction and grip
- Protection and durability in tough off-road conditions
- Choice of tire compounds for severe conditions or higher speeds
The benefits of Michelin XHD1 Radial Tires
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE: Superior traction and flotation, enhanced operator comfort and less vehicle damage.
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: Cooler operating temperatures, less susceptibility to damage from impacts and penetrations.
- LOWER OPERATING COSTS: Low rolling resistance for better fuel economy, longlasting, even-wearing tread pattern, more durable and easier to repair.
ABILITY TO MATCH THE TIRE WITH THE JOB
Type A4 compound for cut and chip resistance in severe, abrasive conditions or Type A for higher speed applications.*
*compared to A4
The 18.00R25 Michelin XHD1 features an aggressive, non-directional, self-cleaning tread design that provides maximum traction and grip.
PROTECTION AND DURABILITY
The tough tread and buttressed shoulder resist damage in tough off-road conditions.